Grandmother Tips


Chacho Puebla und seine Großtante geben im Rahmen eines kleinen Typo-Projekts ein paar Ratschläge zum Umgang mit Social Media:
Just a few (or Some) tips that my grandmother should have given me, but unfortunately never did ... As my son gets older and I get more grey hair, I wonder what kind of advice will I give to my grandkids. My three grandmothers where always giving me sermons instead of tips. “Be carfeul with your money”. “Don´get invloved with that girl”, “Save”, “Get a haircut, you look like a hippie”, and all those classic parent, grandparent comments. When you´re younger you think you´ll never fall into that same kind of discourse, until you find yourself talking about stupid (cliché) stuff with your kid, about how important school is and if you don´t have a degree you´re nobody. I hope I can give better advice some day. In the meantime, here are some tips my grandmother should have given me ..."
(via electru)
blog comments powered by Disqus